Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before entering this website.
This is an Agreement between you acting on your own behalf or acting as a guardian on behalf of a minor (hereinafter referred to as “you” or “your”) and smartconference.in, a Company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) (hereinafter referred to as “smartconference” or “we” or “our”) that governs the access and use of www.smartconference.in
Welcome to Smart Conference, an start-up with focus on providing web based resource for management of academic conferences online by Smart Conference Pvt. Ltd. By using Smart Conference, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Nothing contained in these Terms of Service should be construed to confer any rights to a third party beneficiary.
Changes to Smart Conference and Terms and Conditions
We reserve our right to modify or terminate the Smart Conference service for any reason, without prior notice, without liability to you or any other members or third party. We also reserve the right to modify the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. You agree to regularly review the Terms of Service to keep yourself apprised of any such changes.
Eligibility, Registration and Access
The decision to grant access to the services of Smart Conference is the prerogative of the site and its decision in this respect shall be final and binding on the proposed user. The user consents that Smart Conference reserves its right to take all necessary measures to deny access to its services or the termination of services, if the terms and conditions of the present agreement are not complied with or are contravened or there is any violation of copyright, trademark or other valuable proprietary right as described in this agreement. In order to use the service, the user must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay for the service fees associated with such access. In addition, the user must have all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices; that do not form a part of the service.
Terms of Service
- The use of the site Smart Conference, or any of its services or features and user to user interface provided by the site, the information and material contained therein implies and constitutes the user’s consent to this agreement, the user unequivocally agrees to abide by these terms and condition.
- The user agrees that Smart Conference has opinions regarding the subject matter contained on this site and these opinions regarding subject matters contained on the site may be different from those prevalent at that point of time. The user is aware and agrees that these opinions are subject to change from time to time without prior intimation to the user.
- The answers, information, material and content have been posted on Smart Conference by exercising due diligence and care and are correct and true to the best of the knowledge and intent of the site. However the user agrees to independently verify the authenticity and veracity of the answers, information, material and content posted on the site. The site does not any responsibility as to the authenticity and veracity of the answers, information, material and content on the site. The user agrees to indemnify the site against all actions brought out in this regard. The answers, information, material and content on the site should do not construed as an advice to the user. Any action taken by the user on the basis of the information contained on the site is the responsibility of the user alone and Smart Conference will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by the user.
- The user agrees and understands that the information available on the site is not meant for supplementing the knowledge of the user for competitive exams and promises to hold free the site of all liabilities that may arise from the direct or indirect use of the information available on the site. The user agrees that the time limits, if any, stipulated by the site for providing the answers to the queries of the user are only indicative and not definitive. The user understands that the queries of the user may not be answered in a time bound manner due to a high volume of queries at a given point of time.
- The user agrees that certain queries of the user may not be answered by the site due to the highly complex nature of the query, the answers to which can only be provided by having access to specialized and highly skilled resources, that are not available with the site due to its limited resource base. The user agrees that answers to queries requiring detailed and advanced graphics is outside the ambit of these terms of service.
- The user understands that model questions / sample papers and their answers posted on the site have been prepared by the site based on the limited resources available at its disposal and human errors may inadvertently creep in despite the site’s best efforts. The user agrees not to hold the site responsible for such errors or omissions. The site does not provide at any time limit or provides any express or implied time warranty of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to this service. The site for its services rendered does not provide any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. Smart Conference shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
- The user is aware and understands that Smart Conference does not provide any judgment or warranty regarding the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites that the screen links refer to. The user is aware and understands that a link to another service or site is not an endorsement of the service or site and Smart Conference shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the consequences of any act or omission on the part of the user on the basis of the information contained in such other services or sites.
- Smart Conference reserves its right to monitor the use of all or any part of its service without any prior intimation or any obligation to the user.
- The user agrees that he shall not alter the information, content or material or use of such information, content or material contained on the site for any purpose that constitutes a violation of the copyright of Smart Conference or of a third-party information provider. The user agrees not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way for any use without obtaining the prior written consent from Smart Conference.
- The user agrees that he shall not solicit or invite other users to share the credits/points that he earns, that accrue to him in his individual capacity; and agrees not to sell the credits/points for any consideration to a third party. In case of a violation of this condition the user shall become liable to pay for the credits/points that he has sold or shared and shall forfeit all his credits/points accumulated and his account shall be terminated.
- If you do not agree to any of the terms mentioned in this agreement, you should exit the site through your browser.
Access Security and Password
The user might receive a password and account designation upon completing the service's registration process. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the password and account, and shall be held solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur under his password or account. Smart Conference cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the users failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Always remember to LOG OFF COMPLETELY from smartconference.in , if you are accessing it from a public place. Also change your password often, and be sure to change it to something inconspicuous.
User Conduct and Prohibited Acts
The Smart Conference service is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Businesses, organizations or other legal entities are strictly debarred from using the Smart Conference services for any purpose.
You are prohibited from using the Smart Conference service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from India. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other material that you submit, post, and display on the Smart Conference service.
The site may at its sole discretion remove information, content or material that is incorrect, inaccurate, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes or violates any party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these Terms of Service.
Other examples of illegal or unauthorized uses include, but are not limited to:
- Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the Smart Conference service;
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Smart Conference service;
- Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion or the Smart Conference service;
- Collecting any information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for unauthorized purposes;
- Reformatting or framing any portion of the web pages that are part of the Smart Conference service;
creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as "spam," or chain letters to other user or otherwise interfering with other user’s enjoyment of the service;
- Submitting information or material of any third party without such third party's prior written consent;
- Directing any user (for example, by linking) to any information or material of any third party without such third party's prior written consent or the users consent;
- Submitting information or material that infringe, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- Submitting information or material that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity; or submitting false or misleading information.
- Harm minors, children and women in any way or "stalk" or otherwise harass others
- Submitting information that is obscene, voyeuristic or contains pornography or contain an "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; or cause to be displayed or transmitted or circulated through the site in any electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeal to the prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt persons who are likely, having regard to the fact that the site is meant for educational and academic pursuit by students who are yet to reach an age capable of discerning the propriety of the material contained or embodied in such transmission.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or a threat to the nation’s communal harmony, peace and security,
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- Any other conduct, act or behaviour that is illegal or unlawful.
- IMPORTING FAKE EMAIL ID's: The user shall not import fake Email ID's for getting access to free points. If found guilty, Smart Conference can unanimously terminate or suspend the existing user account without any prior information. It will be the duty of the user to ensure that information being provided to us is flawless for avoiding any kind of inconvenience.
While Smart Conference prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such information materials and that you shall immediately inform Smart Conference of such violation. If you continue to use the Smart Conference service you shall do so at your own risk and peril.
Certain elements of the site will contain material submitted by users. Smart Conference accepts no responsibility for the material and contents, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material.
Term and Termination
These Terms of Service will apply to your use of the Smart Conference service. We may terminate your membership immediately at any time, with or without prior notice, for any reason. Once your membership terminates, you will have no right to use the Smart Conference service. Our proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnities, limitations of liability and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any termination of your membership. Smart Conference shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
The site may at its discretion display advertisements. The users correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Smart Conference service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such advertiser. The user agrees that Smart Conference shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Smart Conference service.
You acknowledge and agree that the Smart Conference service and any necessary software used in connection with the service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by the intellectual property and other laws of India. You further acknowledge and agree that material and content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Smart Conference services or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Smart Conference or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Smart Conference service, in whole or in part.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
a. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Smart Conference expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
b. Smart Conference makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
c. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
d. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Smart Conference or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms of service.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Smart Conference be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the Smart Conference service, whether or not Smart Conference has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Such limitation of liability shall apply (i) whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the Smart Conference service, from inability to use the Smart Conference service, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Smart Conference service (including such damages incurred by third parties), and (ii) notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law. Under no circumstances shall Smart Conference be liable to you for any amount exceeding one thousand rupees.
You agree to indemnify and hold Smart Conference, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Modification to Service
Smart Conference reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Smart Conference shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The service of the site may also provide notices of changes to the Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the service.
The site design and the service marks, and other logos and product and service names are trademarks of Smart Conference Pvt. Ltd. You agree not to display or use in any manner, the trademarks of Smart Conference.
The user agrees not to infringe the copyrights of Smart Conference and other users in any manner whatsoever. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, please provide us with all the necessary information in order for us to take appropriate action in this regard.
Please report any violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement to email@example.com
Smart Conference shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the site irrespective of the cause.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject.
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute arising out the use of the site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Lucknow, India. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. You shall not assign these Terms of Service or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without our prior written consent, any such purported assignment or delegation will be null and void and of no force or effect.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Smart Conference, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We ask users to supply us with various personal data when placing an order, such as name, address, credit-card information, and valid E-mail id.
- We use this data only for the purpose of filling an order, or communicating with the user about the status of an order.
- We treat this customer information as private and confidential, and we will not disclose this information to other individuals or organizations unless required by law.
If you feel that Smart Conference has violated this Statement on Privacy in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
so that we may address this issue.
We don't provide any product/ material in physical format. You need to rather avail all the things on site only.